Saturday, 31 July 2010

Mimosa, Shy Flower

Since young, I have been fascinated by Mimosa. I name it 'Shy Flower' because of how its leaves will close up to touch, only to open again, after a few minutes. I like to think that I'm somewhat similar to the flower because I too, clam up when I meet new people, and it's only after few occasions or so that I will slowly open up to them. My 'Shy Flowers' never fail to brighten up my day. Recently, I just found out that there's a whole field of them in an enclosed open space along my street. Isn't it amazing? :)


P.S. I've been sick the past few days, really behind in my journalling. Hope I'll feel better soon.

1 comment:

  1. For you! :)
    http://whinylloveswinkxie.blogspot.com/2010/08/cherry-on-top.html

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I love to hear from you. :)