Friday, 25 June 2010

Have you been watching any movies lately? Planning on catching one? Then you really must go and catch these two awesome movies! I'm sure you will not be disappointed!

Jaden Smith did a really good job acting out the character in 'the Karate Kid'. I like how the focus is not on Jackie Chan but on Jaden instead. The story was rather touching towards the end and I find myself trying hard to hold back tears. An inspiring movie! :)

'Toy Story 3' was entertaining throughout. After so many years, it still manages to bring out the story plot excellently and lives up to its name as a childhood favourite. It's definitely worth watching and adults will love it as much as kids! :)


By the way, I just extracted my wisdom tooth. I had 3 shots of injections before the dentist used a plier-looking tool to extract it out. It was painful despite the numbness. I have to admit, I was kinda scared because it's my first time extracting a tooth at the dental clinic. I'm really proud of myself for enduring the pain and forgoing the painkillers though! It was good while it lasted, Goodbye Wisdom Tooth~

1 comment:

  1. oh my goodness, I remember getting my wisdom teeth out, OUCH!!! I took the kids last weekend to see Toy Story 3, it was really cute!!!
    xoxo,
    Lindsay

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I love to hear from you. :)