Tuesday, 22 June 2010

Journal Challenge Day 9

Journal Prompt 9: Choose another person who is very significant in your life right now. It can definitely be the same person that we wrote about on day 3, but I chose to do someone different. Anyway, this prompt is going to be all about those wonderful adjectives, and typography. Describe your special person with as many words as you can fit. For each word, try to use a different font or writing style. This is a great way to practice fun typography!

I completed my journal page early today! I had so much fun coming up with different fonts and words to describe my Sayang. He's appearing a lot in my journal pages. :)

P.S. He's being so sweeet in his smses today, made me feel so loved and happy even though I won't get to see him until tomorrow (I hope!). I can't wait to see him, so blessed!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I love to hear from you. :)