Wednesday, 5 May 2010

I'm back, with a new blog design! :)

Honestly, I didn't think I will ever blog again after leaving this place stagnant for such a long time. However, I've been reading many different blogs recently and I'm inspired to start blogging again. Besides, I miss being able to share long paragraphs about things that are close to my heart.

I was going through my previous entries this afternoon and Min was featured in quite a few of them. I really miss him. Hope he will get well soon and be the lively, amusing and sweet monkey once more. I wanna hang out with Khalis and him again!

On a lighter note, I went out and got some craft materials again! I bought some American Crafts' galaxy markers, a tape of fabric ribbon(AC again!) and a bottle of stamp cleaner. I've been so inspired after reading crafty blogs and am so excited to start working on new projects! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I love to hear from you. :)