Friday, 7 May 2010

Happy Day!

I went to visit Min this morning! Finally, I'm able to talk to him for the first time since his accident. He's in good shape, energetic and very interactive. He started a new diet today, drinking milo and eating jelly. We're both glad that he can eat now, after 1 month and 1 day, according to him. He said that he has to undergo operation every Monday, to check if his stomach is recovering well and all. Can you imagine that? Every Monday! Ironically, he finds himself looking forward to it because it's the time when he can get a proper good sleep. Well, at least he looks so much better now, I hope he will recover soon! :)

Anyway, I took my camera out again today, after a REALLY long time. Below are some snapshots...


Teatime! I had mushroom soup at Cheeky Chocolate (Iluma Bugis). My sayang had banana milkshake. He seems to be craving banana a lot these days.

Then it was dinner time at Thai Express (Iluma Bugis) after playing at the arcade.

  
Glass Noodle in Tom Yum Soup with Seafood
 
Spicy Chicken in Basil Leaves with Rice
 Prawn Toast
Dessert! Steamed Tapioca with Coconut Cream/milk

I don't know if you've tried Thai Express at any other outlets but I would strongly recommend Iluma Bugis. The food is tasty and the service is EXCELLENT! They make you feel at home and are ever so polite. It's my second time visiting this outlet. I enjoyed excellent service the first time round too. I don't know about you, but I love places with excellent service so I will definitely be returning for more!

To end a wonderful day...

I drew this while waiting for food. The drawing at the bottom's of my sayang when he's finishing up the Tom Yum soup for me. He literally rained. Haha! ;P

1 comment:

Hi! Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I love to hear from you. :)