Saturday, 15 May 2010

A Dream That I Hope To Fulfil One Day...

Just now, my mum was viewing the photos that were taken during my aunt's recent trip to Japan. She was so fascinated and exclaimed that she wants to go Japan too, but knowing that it's not really possible with our current financial situation. We did visit Japan a few years' back but it was subsidised by one of my relatives. At that moment, as much as I kept quiet and pretended to be nonchalent about it, I felt really bad. I felt sad about the fact that my parents, especially my dad, have not gone on a holiday for a long time. My dad has to worry about covering for the car rental if he goes overseas because it will mean that no one will be driving his cab during that period. I think the last time we went overseas together as a family was when I was still in primary school. I feel guilty about this, somehow feeling that I've not done my part as a child...

I have a dream, I hope that I will one day be able to earn enough money to send my parents for a holiday overseas and at the same time, cover my dad's car rental fees and also, part of their expenses during the trip. This is something that I really want to fulfil when I step into the society and start earning money...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I love to hear from you. :)