Saturday, 26 September 2009

The devil in me was so strong...I never thought that I had that strong an impulse in me that I really felt like walking out of the door just now with my bag. To think I actually packed my bag, ready to grab and go anytime. I smsed a friend, only to discover that he's off duty. I think God made it that way, because deep down inside me, I know that if he's on duty, I would have just walked out of the house and stay out for the night. Thank God I stayed and controlled my emotions, and thrashed it out. It always ends in the same way, though not entirely resolved but the tension is no longer present. I guess this is how it should be, quarrelling and then making up, the love for each other remains if not stronger each time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I love to hear from you. :)