Thursday, 28 May 2009

it's been so long, since i've ever seen you...
about 2 years, I suppose?
Yet, i'm still thinking about you..
especially today, when I saw someone who reminds me of you...
i yearn to see you, to know how you're getting on..
you left, without a word, without any announcement...
I know, you're happy teaching out there, and I shouldn't think about you anymore..
Yet, my lustful heart still hope to see you once again, to have a chat with you..
Like as if we were friends, friends that didn't have the opportunity to get to know each other better...
I have no understanding, no comprehension of this feeling within me...
Let this all be gone and I will have my peace once more...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I love to hear from you. :)