Monday, 11 February 2008

First day at work was BORING. I had nothing to do as usual and I had to try hard not to fall asleep. Luckily, my boss was kind enough to talk to me and explain to me about his work. He talked to me about courses that I can take up in Uni. Now, I have a better and clearer idea of what I want to take already. By the way, I'm attached to Manpower Dept - Care Management Team. It does seem interesting but I have no idea what I can do in the two months that I'm there. Oh, guess who I met, of all people, Jimson, my supposedly "long-lost relative". What luck, I seem to run into him wherever I go. Well, at least I know someone. Anyway, I'm gonna be brought out to visit some training institute tomorrow. Hopefully, everything will turn out better. :D

P.S. I'm allowed to take time off to return to SDI for the new year gathering next Monday. I
can't wait! Miss them already..:S

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I love to hear from you. :)