Thursday, 19 August 2010

I miss Taekwondo!


As I was watching the SYOG opening ceremony today, emotions rushed out within me and I felt such immense pride that Singapore is hosting the first ever YOG in history, so much so that I almost cried. I'm patriotic like that. Then I went on to watch Taekwondo, which brought back so much memories of the times I've trained so hard during each training. How I would try so hard to keep up during running, feeling proud of myself each time I survived the rigourous training. I remember feeling so disappointed when I failed my black belt grading twice, and how I was so relieved and elated when I finally passed it the third time. I really miss Taekwondo trainings and I hope that I can one day, return back to train again. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I love to hear from you. :)