Saturday, 19 June 2010

Journal Challenge Day 5

Journal Prompt Number 5:
We are all obviously bloggers right, or else you wouldn't be here :) Even if you don't have a blog, I know that you read them.
This page is dedicated to your favorite blogs!! What are they? Are there any blogs that you can't go a day without checking?

There's lots of blogs that I enjoy reading but there's one out there that I will always check for updates. That special blog is Lindsay's! It all started when I can't help but think of her each time I see pandas (She's obsessed with them!) and I emailed her once with photos of pandas. We began to interact from there and now, she's my penpal! I'm so blessed to have found a friend all the way in US!

1 comment:

  1. awwwww This is so incredibly sweet!!!!! I love love love it!!! This totally made my day!!!! I am so happy we are penpals too!!!! <33333
    xoxo,
    Lindsay

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I love to hear from you. :)