Saturday, 19 June 2010

Colour Challenge : Purple

I had a hard time trying to capture purple initially because the purples I saw were what others wore. I do not have the courage to walk up to them to ask for a photo to be taken. Thank God I managed to see more lovely purples as the day went by. :)

railings of a bridge at the playground. :)

cut-out star outside a kindergarten (love stars!)

YOG board (Yay! Go Singapore!)

beautiful fallen flower on the pavement. :)

my floral bangle!

this is the way I brush my hair, brush my hair, brush my hair.
this is the way I brush my hair, so early in the morning~

classic eeyore print on my Pooh&Friends bedsheet. (I know, it's Pooh/Friends again~)

hippo cushion on the sofa!

one and only girly bow headband, makes me feel so pretty when I'm wearing it. :)

orchids, our national flower

Wow, I sure have got lots of purples today! Tomorrow's the last day! Aww~ Sad cos' I'm loving this challenge! :D

1 comment:

  1. I know, purples were kinda hard for me too! I'm shy when it comes to taking pictures out in public much less asking to take someone's picture!

    xo
    Cat

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I love to hear from you. :)