Friday, 18 June 2010

Journal Challenge Day 3 & 4

More journal pages! It's so fulfilling to be able to complete my pages and be back on track again. :)


Journal Prompt Number Three: It's always nice to share with someone why you love them. Today, I want you to draw a picture, doodle, sketch, of a person who you love, or admire. Then, write that person a letter telling them why they mean so much to you!

In view of the upcoming Father's Day, I chose the journal subject to be my dad. Dads are more likely to be undervalued than Mums and yet they don't complain most of the time. They just give endlessly, without expecting anything in return. I'm gonna take a HUGE step and show this page to my dad on Father's Day! :D


Journal Prompt Number 4: What does your heart look like? It can be literal, it can be symbolic, it can be broken and need fixing...anything!

My concept for this page is more like a mindmap, but I kept it simple by drawing symbolic things representing different loves that keeps me motivated every single day. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I love to hear from you. :)