Wednesday, 5 May 2010

Things I'm currently wishing for...

sticker making machine (via Toysrus)

sewing machine (via Toysrus)
Annie's Attic I Can Knit Book (via CreateForLess)

I can't wait to get all these when I get my birthday money, which is really soon! I've been dragging my sayang out and about to Toysrus and Spotlight, looking at all these each time I'm there. I don't allow him to purchase them for me because I'm gonna get my birthday money. :) It is much cheaper to make your own stickers than purchasing them. I'm trying to learn how to knit and the book seems good for a beginner. I don't think I'll be getting the sewing machine though. Each time I mention that I want one, my sayang will comment that his mum has one that she wants to pass to her future daughter-in-law and I can get it now if I want, which I don't think is appropriate at this point of time. So, I've decided to wait till next time before I get a sewing machine, just to respect my sayang. After all, I love him! ;D

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh you are SO sweet. thank you so much for linking me to your blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. To Jeannie: Hey thanks! Hope you like my blog! :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I love to hear from you. :)