Thursday, 9 July 2009

Last night, I dreamt that I couldn't find my hockey stick, TWICE! I searched high and low for it, but I still can't find it. Later, I found it. The first time, someone returned to me and the second time, I found it in some muddy water, soaking wet, and its grip was totally soggy. That feeling, when I couldn't find my sayang, was indescribable. I was on the verge of tears and I had a tight, uneasy feeling in my chest. Boy, I was so glad to wake up and find that my sayang hockey stick is still hanging in its original place. Whew~ This may sound crazy, but this sayang of mine, means the world to me. It's my first hockey stick and it took me through many matches, all my tears and sweat, it shared with me. I even asked for it to be placed in my coffin with me, if anything happens to me. Hee, that's how much I love it. :)

My SAYANG :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I love to hear from you. :)