Wednesday, 11 February 2009

whew~! so tiring! I walked from Plaza Singapura to Far East and then all the way back home to Geylang! Haha..I feel healthy though. My cousin's so tired cos I forced her to walk all the way back with me. Not that we don't have the money to take cab or bus or train, just felt like walking. Haha. As we walked along kallang, we noticed this guy behind us and I told her to walk faster. So we sped up and up till we reached the station. Poor her. Along Geylang, she kept saying, speak louder in English so people won't mistake us for erm..chickens.. Haha! After an hour long or so's walk, we're finally home. She's really relieved. Hee. I don't feel so fat anymore. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I love to hear from you. :)