Saturday, 1 November 2008

Chanced upon my mum's secondary school graduation book(the one that you get all your classmates to write in it) today. Woo..the poems they wrote back then, was so classic, so different from our "Roses are red, Violets are blue...". How cool. I think it would be nice to be able to reminiscence about the days in school when I chanced upon my book twenty years from now. First though, I must get my books back from my friends. PeiWen & Claire Neo, though you won't get to read this, but please, can I have them back?!!!

Anyway, bid farewell to my precious shoes. Mummy threw them away today, they're old, torn, tattered and peeling.

My very FIRST pair of turf shoes, played my two seasons of hockey tournament in it. All my precious memories. I suggested keeping them as souvenirs, of course, my mum thought I was mad. :S

My first pair of ORANGE shoes! I love them. Now, I have to hunt for another pair of sneakers..hmm...

Did I mention? I'm so proud of myself. My kitchen basin is sparkling clean because of me. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I love to hear from you. :)