Friday, 31 October 2008

It has only been a week and I already missed PDT! Oh man, I'm so positive that when PDT is over, I will be so sad. My fellow squadmates will think I'm insane if they read this, but I realised I love PDT, can't bear the thought that we will end our sessions really soon.*sobs*. Drill was confusing, I wish we had PDT instead. That said, I'm still gonna work hard and do well for drill. Have confidence, Steph! Don't be afraid, don't panic. You'll do fine! :)

I really want to volunteer now! Anyone has any idea where I can contribute my services during the weekends, particularly Saturdays? I miss engaging with the youths I will meet, each time I turn up for Trybe sessions. I want to volunteer!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I love to hear from you. :)