Wednesday, 24 September 2008

50 minutes more, to the end of work! Been such a long day today. Nothing much to do, yet again. I'm not complaining. :)

I'm happy! Lunch was good, my drink was good, got myself a new straw (photo later ;P) so that I don't have to worry about the carton being dirty when I drink milk(no worries, not from China. HAHA) or juices. I slept around 8 hours last night, for the first time in decades. I'm satisfied. Chatting with Rachel on msn has kept me entertained during work, to kill time faster. I can sense her amusement even from my office, though. Haha.

My workplace's unique. My boss was sleeping at the operations place just now. Ivan, the guy who shares the office, was singing at the top of his voice. Someone turned up the volume of the radio, it's so loud now. This rider has been calling every other day to ask about the track, each time asking "ah, this one the new girl ah?" when I answer the call. I can almost recognise his voice now. Seriously, I'm kept entertained at work. That's good, I suppose?

I HAVE AN URGE TO READ A BOOK AND CROSS-STITCH!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I love to hear from you. :)