Thursday, 19 June 2008

It's a long and tiring day..but all that, was definitely worthwhile. Being able to bring the boys down to East Coast Park to interact with the even smaller boys was fun. It was really great, seeing that all of them thoroughly enjoyed themselves. Many of the boys opened up today, I had the privilege to get to know some of them better. I believe they bonded even stronger as a team through the execution. There's so much that I wish I could do for them, to encourage them and motivate them to dream BIG. I had a great experience today and I hope, the boys will also gain an invaluable experience. I'm so glad to be part of this whole service learning. There's only a few more sessions left...I have to treasure them. I know when I look back, this will be something that I will be proud to be involved in..

Thank you, Trybe, for choosing to believe that I can be involved...

To the Boys, I'm really proud of all of you today...

Most importantly, Thank God, for the chance presented.:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I love to hear from you. :)