Tuesday, 10 June 2008

I should be sleeping. It's late and I'm exhausted, but I just have the sudden urge to do something, to blog about something (actually, I don't know know what's that something). Oh well, I shall just blog about any random thing then...

At this very moment, I feel like doing a lot of stuff, like...

1. play hockey
2. play football
3. watch a live! Singapore football match (Lionel Lewis!!!)
4. study
5. write something
6. do homework (yeah, I know this is pretty insane..)
7. spar
8. run
9. hang out with my friends
10. travel
etcera etcera...

I've got good news though..I PASSED THE PSYCHOMETRICAL TEST!!!
Now, for the next step, there's the interview next monday. Hopefully, I will find the right words to say and convince them that I really have the passion to serve the nation.:D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I love to hear from you. :)