Monday, 31 March 2008

Whew..it's been a busy week..I'm already interning with Trybe! It's so fun and there's really so much to learn. Plus, I get to be inspired by more godly-like people.:D

okays..updates for the week..

J.A.M Night
Yeah! It's finally our first youth night. Know what does J.A.M stands for? It's actually Jesus and Me! It felt great, having another youth session after so long. I'm so glad that we're having something like interactive again..a time to worship and learn, about youths, for youths.


Shi Yun, Rhyss & Sam: Thanks girls, for being willing to join me for this. I'm so glad that you enjoyed yourself. I felt so blessed with your presence. Join me next month ya?:D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I love to hear from you. :)