Saturday, 1 March 2008

I'm so exhausted..been a long day for me...

In the morning, I went to Girls' Brigade Centre to sit in for the coaching programme that Praise is doing with the officers. Seriously, I couldn't sleep well last night, just thinking about returning to the same place where there was a manifestation the previous time I was there for a camp. But I guess I was comforted by the prayer that Pastor Larry did for me during the Youth Retreat. Anyway, the coaching programme was really empowering and enriching. Never once did I ever have the thought of sleeping. It reinforces the training sessions that I've been through and at time same time, refreshes my memory about how to become a better and more effective coach. There were some things that really struck me...such as " The degree to which you're effective as a coach depends on your personal effectiveness.", "Don't let the grey areas in your life becomes someone else's grey area too." etc. It was really effective and useful for me, being able to share my experiences and also, learn from the experiences of other people. I'm so glad that I've made the decision to attend the programme today. I would have missed out on so much if I had decided to be lazy and just stay at home instead. Hahaz..:P

Then it was off to Khalis' birthday BBQ. Wow. It felt like as if she invited the whole world. Hahahz. I didn't hang around for long because my cousin's having his 21st birthday celebration too. Thus, I rushed home to see another big group of people...

Anyway..I seriously hope the whole terrorist thing's gonna be resolved soon. Oh! Edison Chen's issue too..people should seriously stop bugging him and get on with life. He has the right to his personal privacy too, even though I don't agree with what he did previously. But hey, he did apologised and he's the victim who has got his stuff stolen. So cut him some slack and leave him alone. That was random..haha..just felt like saying that. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I love to hear from you. :)