Wednesday, 27 February 2008

Training was interesting. It still feels great knowing that I can still run, even though I felt like puking after that. But I'm still satisfied. :D...Trying to teach the younger kids was challenging though. I hope I'm gonna get better at that. According to Sir, be patient, don't be afraid to punish them and respect them, they will respect you in return. Anyway, he suggested that I join the National Championships for sparring. I'm really interested but worried. The fear of injuring others is constantly with me. Better be more aggressive. I hope that I can spar with confidence someday, soon...

The agony of waiting is still stuck with me. I know I should trust God cos when it's time, according to his plan, I will get the reply and the call. But still, the wait's killing me. I want a closure...

I miss SDI so much...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I love to hear from you. :)