Thursday, 8 December 2011

Dealing with Depression

Have you ever had a loved one who has gone through Depression?

Just a few months back, I personally suffered from depression and I know how scary it can be. It pains me now, to know that a loved one is probably going through the same thing too. I don't know how to help him other than to pray. I really pray that God will bring him through this ordeal and give him strength, peace, joy and comfort once again.

If anyone of you out there is reading this, can I ask that you pray along with me? I would be so thankful for your kindness. Please, share your experiences with me too, if any. Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. There are so many things that cannot see through eyes but we had a heart that always understand us :)

    White Honeyr

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I love to hear from you. :)