Wednesday, 29 June 2011

Completion of JFAC Prompts + Outfit Post

Finally, I have completed all my prompts from Journalling For A Cause class. I have also completed an exam today! Yay to completion! :D

 Prompt 26: Lessons Learned
I jotted down some of my learning points for this journalling class and I think it's kinda reflective of how I should work on my character, such as disciplining myself to not procrastinate and being secured with my own work.

Prompt 27: Something Different...
 This prompt challenges us to use a different material for journalling, something that we do not usually use. I chose crayons and indeed, it was as messy as I thought it will be. It was rather fun though, reliving those days in school when we were only allowed crayons for art classes. :)

Prompt 28: Goals
well, we were supposed to do September goals but since, I'm way behind, I decided to do goals for July! I'm really hoping to achieve every single one for them!

 Prompt 29: I should or should not...
I chose to look at this prompt differently and did a page on reminding myself to be contented with what I already have, instead of constantly thinking of what I want or should have in my life.

 Prompt 30: Closing Address
As simple as it sounds, it's 'The End' for now, but hopefully, not for long.


(cardigan - Mummy's, dress - Love Bonito, crocheted flower brooch - gifted)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I love to hear from you. :)