Friday, 18 February 2011

The Great Love Of A Mum


There's something that I feel that I must share immediately after hearing it...

For the past few days, Sayang has been complaining about backache due to a spoilt spring in his mattress. Then, he went home yesterday and discovered that he has a new mattress. What happened was that his mum actually went to purchase a new mattress for him, despite him telling her that it's alright. She carried the mattress all the way home, without any help. If you must know, Sayang's mum is already in her 60s, and is a very petite woman. I felt so touched after hearing it, when I realised how much Sayang's mum love him. That instant, I felt the great love of a mum, and told myself that I must treat my mum and her well. It's not mother's day, but I want to make this a tribute to all mothers out there. :)

If you have any similar stories about mums, please share. I would love to hear them! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I love to hear from you. :)