Sunday, 11 July 2010

Journal Prompts 24, 25, 26 & 27

I've been really busy with exams and assignments the past few days. I finally managed to sit down and catch up with my journal prompts today. It's gonna end soon! Boo Hoo Hoo~


Journal Prompt 24: What is your most favorite place in the world? Is it a country, a town, a room, a secret place that no one else knows about? I know you have one, I want to see it!!

It definitely has to be my room. It's the one and only place that I feel completely safe and relaxed. It's where I can engage in my favourite activity - sleeping, blog and create things. It's where I can let go of all my emotions and not be afraid of being judged. My room's my safe haven.


Journal Prompt 25: I want you to think about your day today. If you had to describe to me in one word, or one short phrase what would it be?? Us this phrase or word repeatedly on your page, trying out new fonts :)

I need food every few hours and this was the day where my schedule doesn't allow for it to happen, so I was constantly feeling hungry. That's the highlight of my day. (don't judge me, food's a HUGE part of my life!)


Journal Prompt 26: Today you are going to write out your favorite recipe!! This can be written, illustrated, cut and pasted, something. It is always really good to document these small little pieces of your life. Don't you think?

I don't really know how to cook though I would love to learn. This recipe was just something that I came up with, using whatever I found in the refrigerator. Turns out to be yummy! :D


Journal Prompt 27: If you could change one thing, what would it be. This could be something about yourself, your situation, your city, your country, the world...anything!!

I had a change of Chinese name when I was young, after seeing a fortune teller. To this day, I still wish I didn't have to change it because I really prefer my original Chinese name. :(

2 comments:

  1. yes! our bedroom are our safe havens. i love my bedroom sooo much! and your chicken omelet sounds delicious! i make have to make one right now, in fact. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you improvised with the recipe one, and made something yummy! Thanks Stephanie for your birthday wishes! I cant believe tomorrow is the last journal prompt! Your pages are super, as usual! :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I love to hear from you. :)