Friday, 16 July 2010

I Want A Tutu!

I don't know what came over me, I'm usually not like that, but I really want a tutu for myself! Some really beautiful tutus I came across:

such a pretty pink tutu! it's the perfect length as well! (found here)

cute yellow & white tutu

rocker style red and black tutu

kawaii-looking bubblegum tutu

star prints tutu! (I want almost everything that has stars on it!)

this rainbow tutu's so much fun to wear!

I like the fairytale concept of this tutu :)

of course, I just can't resist these adorable girls in their colourful tutus!

imagine if the girls in the previous photo grow up to become these ladies...wouldn't it be so cool, to still share their love for tutus after all the years?

1 comment:

  1. I so want a tutu, too! :D
    I think mine stems from a inner child desire to be a ballerina, lol, but I would SO find a way to wear it if I had one!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I love to hear from you. :)