Wednesday, 16 June 2010

Journal Challenge Day 2

Journal Prompt Number 2: What is the BEST part of your day?
Is it working out?
Is it "quitting time" at work?
Is it dinner with the fam?
What is it?
You can write about it, draw it, sketch it, doodle it, anything you like!


It's a pretty simple prompt today and I was so excited to have completed it! At the end of the day, I will always look forward to talking with Sayang over the phone, discussing about our plans for the next day, sharing about the day (whether it was spent together or apart). I will feel really down if we don't talk before I go to sleep, especially if the day was spent apart. It's like a must-have every night. :)

I can't wait for the next prompt! This is getting so addictive!

1 comment:

Hi! Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I love to hear from you. :)