Tuesday, 15 June 2010

Journal Challenge Day 1

As you may have noticed, there's a new blog button on the right panel of my blog that states 'I have accepted the 30 day journal challenge'. That's right! I've accepted more challenges on top of Creative Boot Camp and Colour Challenge Week. I'm actually using these opportunities to expand my creativity. I'm predicting that it will take up quite a bit of time and be overwhelming at times, but I'm gonna challenge myself to follow through with all the projects! Of course, family time and quality time with people outside of blogging world cannot be neglected and have to take priority before these! :)

For this challenge, I'm using a journal that's given to me by a friend as a birthday gift. I absolutely adore her cover design for me, so inspiring! Today's all about introduction of myself. I'm not totally satisfied with my work but I guess this will do for now. I'm still a bit raw. It will definitely gets better as days go by, I hope! :)

inspiring journal cover (done by Sharina)


Journal Prompt Number 1: Create a full page design introducing yourself :) Highlight your name many times in the midst of your design.

I've coloured the sunflower because I want to remind myself to always be cheerful, and to look at the bright side of life! It's my favourite flower too~

1 comment:

  1. very pretty!!! I am loving this challenge!!
    xoxo,
    Lindsay

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I love to hear from you. :)