Sunday, 23 May 2010

Etsy Findings! :)

I have always adored wonderful things that are being sold at etsy stores overseas. Just now, I suddenly thought that there might be some local etsy stores that I can purchase from, other than blogshops. I did a search and to my delight, I found quite a few of them. :)

I'm adoring...

these bento picks! (via cuteit)

this airmail postcard necklace! (via YuraPockylover)

this pair of 'i heart rainy days' earrings! (via FleurAvenue)

these cute gift tags! (via flowerybliss)

this handmade paper doll card topper! (via kirakirahoshi)

these awesome felt camera cases! (via plushism)

this handcarved sewing machine rubber stamp! (via lovesprouts)

I'm so glad I did the search! I'm gonna keep exploring etsy. :)

P.S. I'm still having a very sore throat with a sexy husky voice and flu. :(

3 comments:

  1. Cute! I made stud earrings using those bento picks once, they were fun!

    Hope you are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. JaymiPop: hey thanks! I'm feeling much better! How did you manage to make earrings with these?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see we have a lot in common! I love everything you found. thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I love to hear from you. :)