Wednesday, 27 July 2011

I Spent My Weekend...

1) savouring yummy chinese food at Paradise Dynasty with Sayang. :)
Sayang trying to shield himself from my camera. Can you spot his eye?  
Paradise Dynasty's signature dish: 8-coloured Xiao Long Bao. It's really delicious! I love the cheese-flavoured xiao long bao (yellow)! A must try! :) 
 Sayang's choice: Pan-fried Chicken Chop with Noodles
 My choice: Minced Pork Noodles (i don't remember the exact name)

2) Purchasing this wonderful book at Kinokuniya!
I was absolutely delighted when I came to know about this book! It's filled with activities that draw out the creative side of you, with regards to fashion. I am going to have fun with it after I'm done with my modules! 

Funny aside: Sayang hates going into bookstores with me, because I spend a really LONG time inside. That particular day, when we stepped into Kinokuniya, he excused himself and I thought oh, he's going to the food section to browse through the yummy food in recipe books. Shortly after, he returned with my book! Turns out that he actually zoomed into the arts & design section to look for my book, so that we can get out of the bookstore as soon as possible. So hilarious and cute at the same time! I ended up staying for more than an hour browsing through other books though, poor him. :)

3) Playing around with this journal

Oh! I saw this lady with really nice crochet knee-high boots, in another bookstore (again, I know! I just love them!) I wanted to ask if I can take a photo of her, but I just didn't have the guts to do so. Bummer! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I love to hear from you. :)